The Branch Operations Specialist, assists Sales Associate Supervisors and Branch Managers with operational challenges in branch. Works with Retail Management Group and Branch Managers to develop Sales Associates procedures to achieve goals within assigned region. Responsible for Sales Associate Operations and reporting/monitoring for all operations related sales associate items in the assigned region. Provide excellent customer service to all customers (both internal and external), per “United @ your service” standards. Be knowledgeable, refer and support all United products and services when possible. Support and encourage efforts to refer and sell all United products and services.
• Assist in the interviewing process upon request of Branch Manager for branch staff
• Regional branch equipment maintenance and inventory control such as vendor communication of all equipment relocation, locate vendors, obtain estimates and prepare appropriation requests for all upgrades, verify billed invoices and align with contract terms.
• Assist Branch Managers in preparing appropriation requests for new equipment in region.
• Regional Network Alerts – communicate via email to manager, Branch Operations staff, and risk management assignee.
• Assist in finding outages. Assist in the recovery of outages. Communicate to Retail Management group and Branch Managers procedural violations and scorecard skills. Prepare and communicate branch outage information for regional reports.
• Perform annually unannounced audits on all Vaults and ATMs serviced by United in region. Annually audit Sales Associate Supervisors with one unannounced quarterly audit.
• Assist in the development of the skills portion of Sales Associate and Sales Associate Supervisor scorecards.
• Ensures adequate cash on hand in markets at all times. Work directly with Recap group regarding cash limit controls for SA and vaults. Manage regional armored car courier fees and delivery/shipments in relationship to contract for expense control and efficiency.
• Consolidate branch reports into region reports to be completed accurately within assigned time frame. Regional and branch reports communicated to appropriate personnel.
• Responsible to prepare annual micro-budget for Cash Over & Short, Armored Carrier and Bad Check Expense XXXX213.
• Responsible for one-on-one training for all new Sales Associate Supervisors.
• Participate in Training Manual updates and make recommendations.
• Make improvements to work environment as pertains to operational needs.
• Responsible to manage within set budgets for Cash Over & Short, Bad Check Expense/Fraud Losses and Armored Car & Carrier.
• Responsible to review all reconcilements for accuracy (Market Cash Items, DD VISA Account, etc.) prepared by the SAS in Region.
• Review Teller Outage Exception (TOE), and variance report daily.
• Cash Over/Short and SA outages for 12-month cumulative report for each branch in region daily for publication
• Assist in improving scorecard points for % outages and cash items for entire Sales Associate staff in region.
• Responsible for scheduling, leading, setting agenda and follow up to two monthly meetings with the Sales Associate Supervisors.
• Communicate and implement all new standardization procedures to all branches in region.
• Assist in development of standard operating procedures for the sales associate in the UBI market
• Assist Retail Management group and Branch Managers with implementing operational procedures to compliment effort to meet market and branch goals.
• Glory cash recyclers set up training, etc.
•Bachelor’s degree required
•Minimum of three (3) years branch or branch operations experience required
•Ability to travel up to 20%
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
•Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
•Ability to work independently and in a team environment and promote team work among staff
•Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Knowledge of appropriate core banking systems
Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse,
and other computer components.
Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
Ability to travel via air, rail, automobile and/or bus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other duties as assigned. It is not an employment contract. United Bank reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.