The MIS Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Management Information Systems and Credit Analytics Department, as well as prepare the materials and record the minutes for the Loan Portfolio Risk Management Committee.
• Gather information, enter data into a database, and verify consistent data quality of loan underwriting data that is collected by the department.
• Prepare and distribute the materials for the monthly meetings of the Loan Portfolio Risk Management Committee.
• Take detailed minutes of the Loan Portfolio Risk Management Committee.
• Assist the department in fixing invalid data by correspond with loan officers, portfolio managers, and others, discussing issues and obtaining proper corrections.
• Organize and maintain the order of reports published to shared folders.
• Answer routine questions about the location of certain reports and assist with the distribution of reports.
• Interact with all levels of staff across the organization and bank examiners in a prompt and professional manner.
• Order supplies, schedule meetings, track the progress of projects, and handle other administrative tasks for the department.
• Work closely with Director of MIS & Credit Analytics on other projects and responsibilities as business needs arise.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of two years of professional experience in an office environment that provided exposure to credit, lending, or data analytics required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office products is required
• Strong attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Prior experience working in a Banking/Lending environment preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational, follow up and interpersonal communication skills.
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to demonstrate high level of confidentiality and professionalism is required.
• Computer literacy
• Attention to detail
• Organizational Skills
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components
• Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization
• Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other duties as assigned. It is not an employment contract. United Bank reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.