This position is an entry level position that will be responsible for the daily processing support within the assigned areas within the Wealth Management department.
• Provide daily processing assistance including posting various types of income from various sources to client accounts and processing disbursements from client accounts via check, ACH, credit advice or wires.
• For Securities settlements, compare and confirm trade accuracy and payment of funds on a daily basis.
• Ensure on a timely basis that functions are performed to create transactions per workflow.
• Troubleshoot situations arising from exception lists and communicate with appropriate staff in order to resolve
• Calculate and apply changes to client accounts as corporate actions occur and require action
• Generate reports daily, weekly and monthly
• Update client report on vote results for respective annual meeting
• Process funds received from mutual fund vendor.
• Perform duties of other Processors in order to cross train within the department.
• Seek opportunities for additional job knowledge and development
• Provide clerical support to include answering phones, processing mail, filing and faxes.
• Identify and recommend methods to enhance processes for efficiency, accuracy and costs.
• Assist with special projects and other tasks as assigned by management
• Asset transfer, including free delivery and receipts
• Receive and process administrative requests
• Tasks related to ongoing compliance follow up including policy and procedures
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance required
• Previous professional working experience in Operations, Investments, Brokerage or Accounting is highly desired.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products required
• Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to perform simple and complex mathematical calculations is essential
• Well organized and ability to adhere to daily deadlines is essential
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Effective Communication
• Multi-tasking and priority setting
• Organizational and time management
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components for extended periods of time.
• Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
• Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other duties as assigned. It is not an employment contract. United Bank reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.