The Client Service Associate / Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting in the management of client accounts for the Wealth Management department (‘department’). This position supports the Head of Wealth and Investment Management and other senior members of the Wealth Management team by performing a variety of routine and complex clerical and administrative duties and sales support.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Responsible for performing daily account administration and client service activities such as processing checks, generating daily reports, and reviewing cash balances.
• Review pertinent account information on the trust accounting system daily to identify overdrafts and resolve other issues with the Account Officer(s).
• Responsible for comprehending client trust documents and other pertinent documents to ensure proper administration.
• Review accounts monthly and prepare the annual account reviews. Review and organize the account file, ensure statements and distributions are set up and tax documentation is in order. (Any discrepancies or concerns are discussed at the account review meeting to ensure recommendations are implemented accordingly.)
• Follow up and monitor all tasks and out of compliance items upon completion of the monthly account review meeting.
• Respond to Audit requests as necessary.
• Assist with preparing all documents and presentation materials for client meetings.
• Responsible for clerical and administrative support such as data entry, email, updating reports, faxes, appointment scheduling, travel coordination, and sales support.
• Perform other administrative support duties for Wealth Management team such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
• Receive incoming calls and direct appropriately within the department.
• Gather data and generate various reports for management review.
• Assist in Estate Administration as required.
• Oversight of internal accounts, i.e. tax prep, litigation, etc.
• Assist in other duties as needed.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior banking or wealth management-related experience is highly desired
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work both in team settings and independently in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
• Ability to interact in a professional demeanor with all levels of staff, including Executive Management, and customers
• Strong focus on customer service skills
• Customer service-focused
• Self-motivated and reliant
Essential Functions: (Identify physical functions required to perform position; see examples below.)
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
• Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization
• Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; the employee will also perform other duties as assigned. This document is not an employment contract. United Bank reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.